Questions about boats and modells

Moderator: Lars Lundbladh

Skriv svar
FjordDownUnder

Searching for window rubbers/seals for Fjord 24 weekender

Inlägg av FjordDownUnder »

Hi all,

This is my first post!

I am trying to find window rubbers for the windscreen of my fjord 24" weekender. I have had no luck in Australia.

Can anyone help me locate a shop/supplier in Australia or overseas?

thank you!!!

Brett
Lars Lundbladh
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Lars Lundbladh »

Hi Brett

Welcome to the Fjord club Forum.

Golar Metall where manufacturing the windshields for Fjord they have now changed name to Colt Insdustrier AS. They have most probably the rubber that you need see:
http://www.colt.no/s30-detalj.htm
or http://www.colt.no

Check with them . If you have no success let me know and I will try to find them. More Fjord owners are searching for the rubber sealing’s so I think the club can try to get them also.

Best Regards

Lars Lundbladh
FjordDownUnder

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the welcome and quick reply. I am just about to head to the airport for a quick weekend getaway. I will have a look at the links and post early next week.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Brett
Fjord 24" weekender. Slowly undergoing complete refurbishment. It is a labour of love!
FjordDownUnder

Hi Lars,
Thank you for the links to the window company. I have had a look at their website and I have emailed them so I will find out soon if they have what I'm looking for. The site couldn't be translated to english, I will wait for their reply.
Thanks again for your help.
Brett.
Fjord 24" weekender. Slowly undergoing complete refurbishment. It is a labour of love!
Skriv svar